Interview With Vital Everton
1) So what is going on at Everton this season? Only a few points above the bottom three and real concern growing amongst your fans, how has this occurred?
No investment in the side, ridiculous 'tactics' by Moyes, our big players not bothering to show up... The list goes on. At the end of the day we have three strikers at the club, one of them has scored once in his last 40 or so games, one of them we signed from league one, and the other is very rarely fully fit and has just gone through a run of almost a year without a league goal. It's no real surprise we have struggled.
2) You looked very good when you drew against us 2-2 a few months back, how can you get back to these types of performances?
Drop Cahill he's clearly not fit.
Play Saha and Beckford up front together.
Kill (or drop if we lack the funds for an assassin) Leon Osman and play Bilyaletdinov.
3) Is anyone to blame or is it a combination of errors, injuries and bad luck that puts you in this position?
Kenwright, Moyes and the players must all take some blame.
4) Have you got any injury or suspension news for this weekend?
Saha and Rodwell should hopefully be back.
5) Do you think Sunderland have what it takes to finish in the top seven, and possibly Europe this season?
Yes, although losing Bent has put a big dent in those chances. After the top 6 the rest of the division is simply not very good, so 7th isn't all that great of an achievement anyway.
6) Who are you worried about when we arrive on Saturday?
7) You are our bogey team and have not beaten you in 14 attempts, will this run continue?
I think it will, we did fairly well against Chelsea but more importantly will have been a massive boost to morale the way we won.
Although we could just end up putting in a Bolton performance.
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.